Performance of the Institution in One Area Distinctive to its Vision,
Priority and Thrust
Vision: To develop the all-round personality of students and make them better human beings
and responsible citizen of India.
Priority: Apart from the curriculum delivery, giving skill-based training to strengthen the
employability of students.
Thrust: To find out student’s latent qualities for deploying them in the right area which they
would utilize in their career.
The college true to its vision and mission of reaching to the first generation learners coming
from slum and rural areas with special emphasis on their overall development is providing
quality education to the students. It has been our prime objective to bring the students into the
mainstream of education and enhancing their employability. Getting a job is a key factor in
the urban area, which is a far away dream as they lack financial support and enough
exposure to essential facilities. Furthermore, the medium of instruction is Marathi or Hindi at
primary, secondary, higher secondary and university level which keeps them away from
proper English exposure. Consequently, the majority of the students find it difficult to face
the challenges of the corporate world. These students shoulder the responsibility of their
financially poor family, some students work as receptionist after college time and on
holidays. Therefore, institution decided to train them in soft-skills and develop their
employability to some extent. Keeping in mind the objective of employability and soft- skill
development of students, the institute has decided to launch 7 short-term courses in the
session 2019-20. These are as follows:
1. Certificate Course in Spoken English and Personality development (41Participants)
2. Certificate Course in Beauty Parlour (20 Participants)
3. Certificate Course in Fashion Designing (40 Participants)
4. Certificate Course in Fabric Embroidery(20 Participants)
5. Certificate Course in Tie and Dye and Envelope Making (24 Participants)
6. Certificate Course in Best out of Waste (30 Participants)
7. Certificate Course in Flower Arrangement (30 Participants)
The above courses are framed in the various durations i.e. 2 weeks to 12 weeks. The classes
are organized in such a way that no routine schedule of the curriculum is disturbed. Spoken
English and Personality Development helps them manage their stage fear, and the courses
related to fashion designing, beauty Parlour, Fabric Embroidery, Tie and Dye and Envelope
Making, Best out of Waste and Flower Arrangement provide the students with an opportunity
to earn some money. All the courses have completed successfully. 205 students are benefitted
from these courses.
- The college true to its vision and mission of reaching to the first generation learners coming from slum and rural areas with special emphasis on their overall development is providing quality education to the students. There are 200 hundred students from slum areas and more than 50 students come from the distance of more than 15 km. skipping the other educational institutions get admissions in our institution and having the facility of quality education. The girls come to take education from slum areas of Hassanbagh, Nanadanwan, Bhandewadi, Dumping Yard, Ramteke Nagar, Pardi, Kalmana, Deputy Signal area and from rural areas of Gumthala, Dighori, Kapsi, Mahalgaon, Wadoda, Mouda, Temsana and so all. The reason for such good response for admissions is that the institution has earned its trust, name and fame as an institution paying attention to the safety measures of the girls, caring and providing timely guidance to the girls related to their education and other issues and problems, informing the parents about the progress of the students, helping the students with respect to their economic and health related problems and implementing all the programs, facilities, activities, considering the students as the members of family. The institution is imparting education to the girls coming from rural background especially the girls of the farmers and labourers in large number are admitted in the institution. The trust that the institution has earned since its opening of the masses and the students and the parents in and around the city and especially from the rural belt of the Nagpur become clear from the fact that more than 50 girls prefer this institution for the higher education. In addition to the teaching of curriculum, the co-curricular, extra-curricular and extension activities are organized for the overall development of the students. The guest lectures, expert lectures, competitive exam guidance, short term and certificate courses for the students, industrial visits, educational visits, enrichment programs, bridge courses, and the best practices ensure the overall personality development of the girls to realize the vision and mission of the institution.
- Our Institution has unique distinctiveness in accordance with the vision of the institution in the domain of the saving energy and using the best resource of natural energy that is Solar Power Energy. Our institution has installed solar power system. The whole institution runs on this solar power system. It helps to curtail the pollution of the college premises. It is as good as planting 50000 trees. It conserves and protects environment and maintain natural balance. It also curtail the maintenance expenses and improve the health benefits.